The Office of Acadiana Catholic, through various print and electronic media, provides services to inform, inspire and educate all individuals, and to strengthen the religious identity of Catholics in the Diocese of Lafayette.
Visit Acadiana Catholic Online
|Advertising||How to Subscribe|
Share your good news with Acadiana Catholic
Do you know someone who has a great faith story to tell? Contact Stephanie Martin, Managing Editor, by either telephone at 337-261-5512 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your idea.
The Acadiana Catholic is also happy to accept news and photo submissions from volunteer correspondents throughout the diocese, to help highlight and share these special moments with all our Catholic brothers and sisters. The help is always appreciated, but please remember the following general rules when making your submissions:
- All submissions must be received in accordance with the submission deadlines, as indicated on the Editorial Schedule.
- Digital submissions are preferred, and may be emailed to email@example.com. Please include an identifying subject line in your email.
- When preparing your submission, please be sure to provide your name and contact information so that the staff can get in touch with you regarding any possible questions.
- When submitting news items, please provide all necessary details such as dates, times, location, and purpose of an event or activity. It is also appropriate to include a contact name and telephone number that can be printed with the article, in case our readers wish to request additional information.
When submitting photos for publication, please also adhere to the following rules. (Sorry, but photos which do not meet these minimal requirements will automatically be rejected.)
- Digital photos must be submitted as either TIFF or JPEG email attachments. Refrain from submitting photos that have been embedded within another document, such as Microsoft Word.
- Refrain from submitting photos, either digitally scanned or hard copies, that are dark or poorly lit, blurry or out of focus, damaged—scratched, torn, or otherwise visibly altered.
- Digital photos must be submitted as a reasonable file size that will allow the photo to be re-sized accordingly. It is recommended that you set your digital camera to save your photos to the largest file size allowed.